Harbor Mechanical was incorporated in August of 2000 and has been serving clients with our trademark high levels of courtesy and quality ever since. With your satisfaction as our goal, we put our resources into quality products, training, and workmanship. Contact us and discover why we have a reputation for going above and beyond.
- CAC (Central Air Conditioning) & ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump) Compliant with Minnesota Power
- Certificate of Recognition in Active Participation in The Safety Sam Network of Safety-Minded Contractors (The Safety Services Company)
- Certification for Successfully Completing Introduction to Propane Equipment (Dealers LP Equipment, 2014)
- Certified in Ground Source Heat Pump Loop Installation (IGSHPA - International Ground Source Heat Pump Association, 2012)
- Solar Thermal Design and Installation Certified (Minnesota Renewable Energy Society, 2008)
- RSES Proper Refrigerant Practices Certification (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society, 2001)
- United Association Certified in Medical Gas Installation (Piping Industry Process and Education Examination Board, the American Medical Gas Institute, and Midwest Medical Gas, 2001)